|Location||Thief River Falls, MN|
Evangelical Covenant Church
1425 E. Third St.
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
The Evangelical Covenant Church of Thief River Falls, MN is searching for a part-time Youth Leader. We are a 107 year old church with deep roots in our community and a strong commitment to youth ministry.
We are seeking a passionate and gifted man or woman to lead youth ministry at our church and to do outreach to college students in our community. Thief River Falls is a growing community with many exciting ministry opportunities.
Daily ministry activities will be overseen by the Senior Pastor. Program direction and goals will be developed in cooperation with the Sr. Pastor and the Christian Education board. The Youth Leader will be responsible to follow the church\\\'s Child/Youth Protection Policy in all of his or her ministry activities.
|Qualifications||Expected Lifestyle Standards:
1. Member of the church with a demonstrated commitment to the ministry of the church
2. Regular participation in Sunday worship and other church activities
3. Healthy relationships and positive reputation inside and outside the church
4. Regular personal Bible study and prayer
5. Maintain clear and healthy boundaries between church-ministry life and home life
1. Youth Discipleship (70% of time / about 14 hrs per wk)
2. College Student Outreach (15% of time / 3 hrs per wk)
3. Training + Self-Development (15% of time / 3 hrs wk)
|Compensation||Half-time position (20 hrs per week). Salary provided in the form of housing and utilities.|
|How to Apply||If you have questions or would like more information about this position, please contact Rev. Bert Foster (218-681-4449) or Larry McDowell, Chairman of the Youth Leader Search Committee (218-681-3111). To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to Rev. Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Email Resume Toemail@example.com|
Rev. Bert Foster, Sr. Pastor
Contact Phone: 218-681-4449
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Go back to last page|